Under the authority of the general manager, the candidate will be responsible of managing technical mandates, from energy savings tracking for monitored companies acting in the energy efficiency field (adjustment calculations), accomplishment of systems re-commissioning, commissioning of HVAC systems, technical assistance alongside our customers, energy calculations, technical support for our project managers, set-up of energy savings tracking projects or traditional mechanic engineering . EnerZam is a young and dynamic team involved in energy efficiency. The company realized many project in many fields whose hospital centers, commercial and locative buildings as well as school boards. Our pride is to bring practical and customized solutions to our clients. As a part of the UCtriX group, EnerZam also contributes to the international deployment of ongoing commissioning, unique in the world.
Educational level :
- BAC : Mechanical engineering
- CMVP, CEM, CBCP certifications (Assets)
Affiliation : Member of OIQ (ordre des ingénieurs du Québec)
Years of experience required : 3 to 5 years , ideally with work experience in Quebec province
Description of the abilities required :
- Master of controls and experience with control sequences writing.
- Ability to communicate clearly in a situation of customer services as well as interpersonal relationships.
- Knowledge of priorities management et ability to work simultaneously on different projects
- Being proactive and focused on the results
- Being available for short distance trips around Montreal and on the north shore of Montreal. Candidates owning a driver’s licence and a car could be an asset.
Languages : French and English (writing and speaking)
Salary: To be discussed
Hours per week : 40 hours
- Group insurance after 3 months
- Monthly reimbursement for mobile phone package
- Car trips reimbursed by Km
Beginning date: As soon as possible
How to apply? submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org